Recently I'm really busy and un-focused on my webcomics duties, so I decided to take a short hiatus and resume working on the webcomics once the weather will be nicer and I'll be less busy with real life and/or easily distracted.
Hopefull on September 3
everything should be back on track :3
• In these days I was extremely busy with work, working overtime almost everyday kinda killed me, also if I rarely work more that 6 hours a day.
• I'm busy with my cosplay, in an unproductive way that makes me way too aware of its imperfection, in a neverending work of sewing-ripping that makes me feel as smart as Penelope... • For the sake of cosplay I took a few commissions to pay some horrifying white boots, and I'm not even sure if they'll reach me per time, since it's crap from China and the customs really enjoy keeping such things FOR EVER in their care.
• Besides this, I also managed to keep up with some otaku duties. I watched Madoka Magica
, as I told you already, and managed to read Hellsing
mangas in their entirety, finally.
• I also started to read Elfen Lied
manga, I used to keep up with the RAWs once the anime was over but that was quite useless and stopped XD
• I found a copy of The Portrait of Dorian Gray
on an aircraft during work, and I decided to keep it to give it a read, since nobody requested it back... IT DRUGGED ME x'D
I filled it with all kind of gay subtexts everywhere (I decided that Dorian/Alan totally happened LOL) so I managed to enjoy it even more! I'M COMPLETELY CHARMED, I TELL YOU! I HAVE TO DRAW THIS SHIT!!!
While searching the internet I got to know that an 'uncensored' version, featuring the original version printed in monthly magazines, and I'd like to read it.
Maybe I found the Italian version, I need further investigations!
• I also got to know that a fancy movie starring Ben Barnes
was released, but I don't really think that I'll watch it, because reading bits of the plot DISGUSTED me >_<; ..!
I may consider to watch Wilde