daeva_neesan: (Default)
[personal profile] daeva_neesan
--Still in the middle of compiling reports D'x

First, culinary intermission!
This time in fact I made sure to take care of some stuff that I couldn't savour during my previous trips.

First of all, the Kushikatsu of Osaka!
I ate those in Osaka Shin-sekai, which was the top.

I had no idea of how to eat those, fortunately a guy in the place were I was eating explained me that-- I was deemed to make a fool of myself, LOL

Second, the Anago Meshi of Hiroshima!
Last time I couldn't eat this eel delicacy 'cause I was out of money, but this time I managed to get this ekiben :D
It was good, but not memorable as I thought!

Finishing touch, Nagoya Meshi!
No, definitely not the first time trying this, but still my favourite ;o; <3

Aaaand here are the links to my otaku reports, appropriately compiled with pictures and the like over my website!
• Gundam Square (Osaka)
• YOWAMUSHI PEDAL NEW GENERATION in Namco NamjaTown (Tokyo)
• Karasuno Fair in J-WORLD (Tokyo)
• Sengoku Buyoden (Tokyo)
• Gundam Bar SIDE 3 (Nagoya)

Enjoy!
Now there's just the stuff over Uesama Dango left... Ugh!

Date: 15/6/17 22:10 (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Lonely german guy still loves to read your stuff crying himself to sleep <3

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
June 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 2017